Layered Color On Gourds
In this new video you'll discover:
- Best techniques for creating the layered-color effect
- Why you can't layer with ink dyes alone
- A great palette for holding and mixing colors (and why it's our favorite!)
- How Gourd Paint differs from the acrylic paints found in most craft stores
- Why Transparent Acrylics are not used in this technique
- A simple, "must have" item for Gourd Paint --Once you try it you'll never go back!
- Why it's important to do your layered colors before coloring the rim with Ink Dye
- The handy plastic tool that makes mixing colors a breeze
- Why you may decide on a professional heat tool over a blow dryer or cheaper brand of heat tool (did you know it has a 2 year warranty?!)
- What you MUST know if you use a heat tool on your Gourd Paint
- and more!
Special Offer! Get a starter pack with some of the items Mary used in this video, including 2 BRAND NEW products!
Layered Color Starter Pack
Buy these 3 items and get the New Palette Knife Set FREE!
The Starter Pack includes:
- New! 6" x 8" Mixing Palette
- White Gourd Paint
- 2 oz Needle-Tip Bottle
- New! 5-Piece Palette Knife Set (FREE!)
The Layered Color Starter Pack is just $14.35!
Click Here to Buy the Layered Color Starter Pack!